Search

Why can't I post in United?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2004, 8:47 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Ephesians 4:31-32
Unhappy Why can't I post in United?

I am logged in but for some reason can't post in the United forum.

Here is the message I receive:

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.

2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

4. Some forums have a special post count requirement in order to post/reply. Please refer to this forum's announcements for more information.

5. -

What do you think?
Old Sep 4, 2004, 9:09 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Delete all the files from your cache and try again.
Old Sep 6, 2004, 12:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TalkBoard: We discuss / ad nauseum things that mean / so very little
So did this suggestion help?

FewMiles..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.