Wiki Posts
Search

Logon not being set

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2004, 6:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold
Logon not being set

A friend of mine in the UK has tried to register a couple of times as a new member of FT and he can't get his logon details since the activation email has not come through. He's tried this a couple of times and both times without luck

Any help?
Old May 28, 2004, 8:33 am

If he's not getting the activation email, it may be because it's being trapped by anti-spam measures at his ISP. He should check with them to see if they will allow emails from the flyertalk server.
Originally Posted by Waggy
A friend of mine in the UK has tried to register a couple of times as a new member of FT and he can't get his logon details since the activation email has not come through. He's tried this a couple of times and both times without luck

Any help?
Old May 28, 2004, 4:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold
Many thanks - I'll see if this does the trick
Old Jun 2, 2004, 3:02 am

Smile

Me too! It has taken me about 4 weeks to get fully registered!

I tried many different email addresses, none worked (there are NO issues with my ISP's or PC).

The only address which has worked is hotmail.. rather painful... but at least I am on now...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.