Wiki Posts
Search

Search error

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2004, 12:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Plat, HHonors Diamond, PC Platinum, Hertz PC
Search error

No matter which forum I search in, I get "Sorry! The administrator has specified that you can only do one search every 15 seconds."

I get this on the very first search....

Is there a fix available for this?

thanks
Old May 3, 2004, 4:25 pm
dan at WebFlyer

Originally Posted by travellinggal040361
No matter which forum I search in, I get "Sorry! The administrator has specified that you can only do one search every 15 seconds."

I get this on the very first search....

Is there a fix available for this?

thanks
Logout of FlyerTalk, clear out your browser's cache and restart your browser to ensure your system isn't holding onto old cookies or cached pacges.

Old May 6, 2004, 10:42 am

I am getting the following search error message when I search the NW Forum asking "NW upgrades + CO miles."

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 75497472 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /home/site/flyertalk.com/www/forum/search.php on line 951

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 75497472 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 40 bytes) in Unknown on line 0"

Not being a computer wizard, I have to ask what am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
Old May 6, 2004, 10:45 am
dan at WebFlyer

Originally Posted by 385thBG
I am getting the following search error message when I search the NW Forum asking "NW upgrades + CO miles."

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 75497472 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /home/site/flyertalk.com/www/forum/search.php on line 951

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 75497472 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 40 bytes) in Unknown on line 0"

Not being a computer wizard, I have to ask what am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
You're not doing anything wrong; it's a system error that's usually generated by a search result set that's too large for the system to handle.

Try narrowing down your search and using more specific keywords.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.