Community
Wiki Posts
Search

vonage ad -> cpu hog

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2004, 4:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/MM, HGP ♦; former elite in Hilton, Marriott & DL (just under MM thanks to Leo)
Unhappy vonage ad -> cpu hog

Anybody notice that the vonage ad is a cpu hog? If I open up several threads that have them on the right sidebar, my cpu pegs at 100% usage. I go to Internet Options->Advanced and turn off pictures. Viola, not more than <6% in use. As I type now the Verified by Visa is running, no problem (99% idle CPU). No sure what kind of services Vonage is really selling. All I know is they sure have a non-consumer friendly approach to get customers.

Why care? Oh, just that everything slows down and the cpu goes to high-performance mode. Fan go to high speed, still have more heat and all for what?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.