Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Private Messages: Could we have a "reply" button?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Private Messages: Could we have a "reply" button?

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2004, 11:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
So if you reply after a post, it's a post-post reply, and if there's a button to post a post-post reply, it should read "Post post-post reply."

If there were a pole onto which post-post replies could be tacked, it would be a post-post reply post. If you were then to send this post to someone in the mail, it would be post-post reply post post, and would require post-post reply post post postage.

If one were to write something about that postage on FT, it would be a post-post reply post post postage post. And if one were to reply to that...

Enough already!
Old May 11, 2004, 11:21 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

All Mixed Up!

Originally Posted by Efrem
Enough already!
Don’t you mean stop, which is tops as the reply here?

You would spot the fact that stop is post with the letters mixed around in the wrong order.

Each FlyerTalk member opts to reply in their own way. However, I had better stop now before I get pots and pans thrown at me...
Old May 11, 2004, 1:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL GM, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat
Great news! ^^
Old May 11, 2004, 5:14 pm

Programs: HHonors Silver
Originally Posted by skofarrell
Great news! ^^
The best news is
Reply w/Quote
Old May 11, 2004, 7:58 pm

Programs: US CP, HP Platinum,UA nobody
Question Where's the DELETE CHECKED MESSAGES button?

Now that the reply button has been resolved is it possible to install a button that deletes all the messages that are checked? Since we only get 70 messages, deltion of messages are critical and now done on a one-by-one process. @:-)
Old May 11, 2004, 8:04 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Deleting All Messages

Originally Posted by gar777
Now that the reply button has been resolved is it possible to install a button that deletes all the messages that are checked? Since we only get 70 messages, deltion of messages are critical and now done on a one-by-one process. @:-)
One already exists, gar777!

Just go to your list of private messages, activate the check box next to each message, and then go to the pop-up menu at the bottom (currently set to Move to Folder...) and choose Delete.
Old May 11, 2004, 8:26 pm

Programs: US CP, HP Platinum,UA nobody
Ah- never made any other folders and didn't see what's in drop down. Thanx...Canarsie!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.