Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Pulling Hair Out - Keep Losing Posts and Replies!

Pulling Hair Out - Keep Losing Posts and Replies!

Old Apr 8, 2004, 6:26 am
Original Poster

Angry Pulling Hair Out - Keep Losing Posts and Replies!

Several times in the last couple of days I've logged in to post new threads or replies, spent maybe 5 mins composing them, hit "submit" and been taken to as page telling me I'm not logged in. The worst part is that my post disappears and cannot be retrieved - a completely frustrating waste of time.

What gives? How long does the site permit one to take composing a mail before logging-out and causing one to lose one's work? Never happened to me before the revamp.
Old Apr 8, 2004, 9:14 am
Founder of FlyerTalk

These problems were certainly related to the slow server performance we had with a bug on the relaunch. now that we have some speed issues resolved, it's likely this problem won't continue to haunt you. Thanks and please let us know if life is not better for you.
Old Apr 9, 2004, 1:43 pm

Programs: AA EXP/2 MM
I experienced the same problem.

Originally Posted by Dakota
Several times in the last couple of days I've logged in to post new threads or replies, spent maybe 5 mins composing them, hit "submit" and been taken to as page telling me I'm not logged in. The worst part is that my post disappears and cannot be retrieved - a completely frustrating waste of time.

In fact, I had to compose my posts elsewhere, then quickly cut, paste, and submit, to avoid the losing them altogether.

I am happy to say it has not happened to me for at least 36 hours. Hopefully you will be able to resume normal posting, too. Good luck.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.