Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Fatal Error when using forum search

Old Apr 3, 2004, 10:13 am
Original Poster

When trying to search with "united upgrade" string on "Air Canada Aeroplan" forum, I get the following fatal error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 129 bytes) in /home/site/flyertalk.com/www/forum/search.php on line 810

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 45 bytes) in /home/site/flyertalk.com/www/forum/includes/functions.php on line 467

Does anybody have an "estimated time to fix"?

Regards,

blue2002
Old Apr 3, 2004, 3:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Angry Same Problem for Me

I am getting the same error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /home/site/flyertalk.com/www/forum/search.php on line 968

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 0 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Can't use search function now!
Old Apr 3, 2004, 3:42 pm
jfe
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kicked out of all of them
Unhappy

If I use the basic search forum function I don't get that error, but the advanced search crashes everytime
Old Apr 4, 2004, 8:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
This was happening to me when I was entering searches that likely were bringing up hundreds of threads.

When my search terms were narrow things were working better.
Old Apr 4, 2004, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA plus
Search all Forums & Search A Forum - Same Error

I got the error when I mistakenly tried the all forums search, and again when I just targeted the UA forum. This is the last error message I got:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /home/site/flyertalk.com/www/forum/search.php on line 946

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 40 bytes) in Unknown on line 0
Old Apr 5, 2004, 3:24 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Hilton Diamond *Wood Gold, Hertz PC
Exclamation Could Search Crashes be Causing Slow Responses

Still getting error messages when searching - both global and within forum.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /home/site/flyertalk.com/www/forum/search.php on line 968

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 40 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Could this be causing the slow response times? Someone searches, a memory crash occurs and the board slows down ?

Thanks

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.