Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Can't reply to posts (appears to be resolved)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2016, 6:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP (probably nothing w/ AA next year :)), Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold

Can't reply/quote posts right now for some reason. I've tried multiple devices/browsers...when I click quote, the proper page shows up and I see the text box flash, then it all disappears and is just gray.

anyone have this issue or is this system wide?

Plus the posts show below the grayed out reply area, but the post is outrageously huge ie, can only see like 1/10th of the picture in frame, whereas this is very out of the ordinary. something is funky either with all of my devices simultaneously, or the site

Last edited by shgroamer; Jul 23, 2016 at 6:55 pm
Old Jul 23, 2016, 7:32 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by shgroamer
Can't reply/quote posts right now for some reason. I've tried multiple devices/browsers...when I click quote, the proper page shows up and I see the text box flash, then it all disappears and is just gray.

anyone have this issue or is this system wide?

Plus the posts show below the grayed out reply area, but the post is outrageously huge ie, can only see like 1/10th of the picture in frame, whereas this is very out of the ordinary. something is funky either with all of my devices simultaneously, or the site
Quoting your post as a test and it seems to be working
Old Jul 23, 2016, 9:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP (probably nothing w/ AA next year :)), Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by goalie
Quoting your post as a test and it seems to be working
Looks like it's working for me now too

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.