Search

Married segmet

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2016, 4:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: iata agent
Married segmet

Hello!

Somebody who want to know how to break married segment?
Old Jul 13, 2016, 10:23 am
Original Poster

I can tell you that it's not so easy to crack married segments when all airlines run their own programming . I have managed to crack some of them, some of them I play with all their systems . It has cost me several hours of insomnia. I'm looking for a professional who knows his business in Amadeus . I would gladly trade some ideas . It may be many different ways how I manupulate the most airlines' systems . I'm still working on cracking their RTIM . Who is eager to share ?
Old Jul 13, 2016, 8:30 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Being an iata agent agent, are you trying to find some clients/customers on FT?
Old Jul 13, 2016, 11:38 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lin821
Being an iata agent agent, are you trying to find some clients/customers on FT?

Believe me, I have so many clients and not need more . I just try to find someone who works with Amadeus and those interested to share the little knowledge regarding married segments. I have a lot of knowledge regarding married segments and if you read what I wrote in the thread , there is nothing I can say without proof.
Old Jul 15, 2016, 9:35 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
The Technical Support and Feedback forum is not the place to discuss the workings of Amadeus and married segment; FlyerTalk has strict guidelines about what is permissible in discussions and what not. Cross posting across fora is prohibited, for example.

Please continue discussion in the Cathay Pacific / Marco Polo Club forum thread where you are already engaged in the discussion.

JDiver, Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.