Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Search terms / words continue to show in red

Search terms / words continue to show in red

Old Jun 28, 2017, 5:15 pm

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by LIH Prem
It had no expiration date. Thanks for hunting that down.

-David
It was pretty easy. Once I figured out how to navigate the developers console to the files, it was a cookie whose value was the highlighted text. Deleted the cookie and it was all good.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 11:39 am
Moderator: Information Desk, Women Travelers, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
Originally Posted by cheltzel
It was pretty easy. Once I figured out how to navigate the developers console to the files, it was a cookie whose value was the highlighted text. Deleted the cookie and it was all good.
Developer tools -> Application -> Cookies -> do a reverse sort by name, delete vbseo_highlighting
Old Jun 29, 2017, 1:54 pm

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by chgoeditor
Developer tools -> Application -> Cookies -> do a reverse sort by name, delete vbseo_highlighting
Already posted. What FT needs to do is to put an expiration date in the cookie or really delete all of its cookies on logout.
Old Jul 5, 2017, 11:17 am
Moderator: Information Desk, Women Travelers, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
Originally Posted by cheltzel
Already posted. What FT needs to do is to put an expiration date in the cookie or really delete all of its cookies on logout.
Already posted without specific instructions, which I was adding to save others the hassle of trying to find. Also, correcting a typo in the name of cookie to save others the headache of searching and erroneously thinking no such cookie existed on their computer.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.