Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Article pages don't load in Safari.

Old Oct 27, 2015, 4:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: AP, HHonours Diamond

Eversince the last upgrade to the site, the articles never load on my Mac OS 10.10.5 Safari 9.

All I get is a blank (grey) background with the top menu immediately followed up with the IB logo at the bottom. Essentially where the article should appear, is empty.

I've disabled Flash2Plugin and ....... to no avail. Everything else on the site runs fine.

What gives?
Old Oct 28, 2015, 8:23 am

Programs: Mucci des canapes, Skywards Gold, BAEC Gold, IC Plat Amb, Accor Gold
Don't know the answer but is happening to me intermittently as well. Mac OS 10.11.1 and Safari 9.0.1
Old Oct 28, 2015, 10:44 am
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Hi payam, thanks for the heads up. Could you send us a picture of your screen when the problem happens?
Old Oct 31, 2015, 10:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AP, HHonours Diamond
Originally Posted by IBJoel
Hi payam, thanks for the heads up. Could you send us a picture of your screen when the problem happens?
I finally got tired of this and started tinkering a bit more. It appears the whitelist on ....... for FT wasn't working as just for the heck of it I decided to disable and re-enable ....... and the pages (and ads) seem to be loading just fine.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.