Profile Page Visits

Old Jun 9, 2015, 10:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
It would be funny to set up the handles BAEC Audit, BA Revenue Management and BA Load Control and then use them to randomly click on this forum's posters' profiles!
Old Jun 9, 2015, 10:48 am

Originally Posted by Sixth Freedom
It would be funny to set up the handles BAEC Audit, BA Revenue Management and BA Load Control and then use them to randomly click on this forum's posters' profiles!
Only when they post about dropping the last leg of an ex-EU
Old Jun 9, 2015, 11:21 am

Originally Posted by Ldnn1
Just noticed that among the 10 most recent visitors to my FT profile page is BA App Official. I must have said something naughty...

Has anyone else been paid a visit recently?
Yes.
Old Jun 9, 2015, 11:22 am

Originally Posted by wadewadewade
Only when they post about dropping the last leg of an ex-EU
Old Jun 11, 2015, 9:19 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Ldnn1
Just noticed that among the 10 most recent visitors to my FT profile page is BA App Official. I must have said something naughty...

Has anyone else been paid a visit recently?
Is this an official BA representative? Is the username designated as such, in green?
Old Jun 18, 2015, 10:50 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Matre-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Is this an official BA representative? Is the username designated as such, in green?
The correct handle is BA App Official <link>. It's official.

"Here's looking at you, kid!"
Old Dec 5, 2015, 1:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Profile page - recent visitors

Why is this the information shown on some members' profiles (like most peoples'):
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
B747SP fastair fumje* joseeantonior Maggie Orellana porciuscato restlessinRNO riphamilton RumorMill thucanhho
and this is the information on others (like mine):
Recent Visitors
This page has had 65 visits
?

I guess it must have something to do with settings, but I can't find / guess which one.
Old Dec 5, 2015, 4:43 pm
Ambassador, New England

Programs: Amtrak, WN RR, Choice
fumje, I just visited your page, so now it says this:
The last 1 visitor(s) to this page were:
lo2e
So I guess the answer is that until now, nobody other than you had visited your page. But now I'm proud to call myself the first one to visit!

Edit to add: Actually, I misread your post, if I was the first one to visit your profile page, it wouldn't say you had "65 visits". So actually, my guess is that possibly your profile had 64 visits by people not logged in to FT before I went there. Not positive, though...
Old Dec 5, 2015, 8:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lo2e
fumje, I just visited your page, so now it says this:
So I guess the answer is that until now, nobody other than you had visited your page. But now I'm proud to call myself the first one to visit!

Edit to add: Actually, I misread your post, if I was the first one to visit your profile page, it wouldn't say you had "65 visits". So actually, my guess is that possibly your profile had 64 visits by people not logged in to FT before I went there. Not positive, though...
Hah, you're right it seems! Or at least it's consistent. (And thanks for coming. )

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.