Can I Please /Not/ See Who Voted?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2015, 12:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards (SE), Virgin America Elevate, Hyatt Gold Passport (Platinum), VIA Preference

Is there a way to hide the "I Voted" stickers (and/or not display one)? I really don't give a rat's behind who voted or didn't, and quite frankly after the mess in two of my favorite programs' voting processes (I'll spare a repeat of my complaints there) I don't want to give this any public support if I can help it (or, frankly, be further reminded that it is going on). I've blown my raspberry and I'd like to forget that the process is happening.
Old Jan 26, 2015, 12:47 pm
No longer at FT -- contact IBJoel please

Your sticker has been removed.

Originally Posted by GrayAnderson
Is there a way to hide the "I Voted" stickers (and/or not display one)? I really don't give a rat's behind who voted or didn't, and quite frankly after the mess in two of my favorite programs' voting processes (I'll spare a repeat of my complaints there) I don't want to give this any public support if I can help it (or, frankly, be further reminded that it is going on). I've blown my raspberry and I'd like to forget that the process is happening.
Old Jan 26, 2015, 1:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards (SE), Virgin America Elevate, Hyatt Gold Passport (Platinum), VIA Preference
Many thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.