Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Clicking "Post Quick Reply" results in blank screen

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2014, 12:38 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Clicking "Post Quick Reply" results in blank screen

Sometimes when I try to make a post using the "Post Quick Reply" button, it goes to a FT page with a blank screen and my text is lost. This doesn't happen all the time, but it's been often enough recently to be really annoying.

FWIW, I'm using Safari on an iPad2 and my connection doesn't seem to be particularly slow.
Old Oct 13, 2014, 5:11 pm
No longer at FT -- contact IBJoel please

Please let me know if this is still happening for you, and if it does, I will forward it to our tech team.

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Sometimes when I try to make a post using the "Post Quick Reply" button, it goes to a FT page with a blank screen and my text is lost. This doesn't happen all the time, but it's been often enough recently to be really annoying.

FWIW, I'm using Safari on an iPad2 and my connection doesn't seem to be particularly slow.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.