Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Blue checkmark to left of thread title not working right

Old Sep 20, 2014, 4:50 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM

As my thread title says, for the last half day or so, I've had trouble with FT taking me to the first new post in a thread that I've already visited. Clicking the blue check mark to the left of the thread title on either the forum page or a page of search results should take me to the first post in the threwit that has the orange box indicating that I haven't seen it (since it was posted since I last visited that thread). However, currently FT is sending me to the top of the correct page of the thread but it doesn't jump down to the first new message.

ADDED: I'm having the same problem when I click the "go to first unread post" at top left of a thread. FT takes me to the top of the correct page, but not to the right post.

Last edited by MSPeconomist; Sep 20, 2014 at 11:44 am
Old Sep 22, 2014, 3:27 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
As my thread title says, for the last half day or so, I've had trouble with FT taking me to the first new post in a thread that I've already visited. Clicking the blue check mark to the left of the thread title on either the forum page or a page of search results should take me to the first post in the threwit that has the orange box indicating that I haven't seen it (since it was posted since I last visited that thread). However, currently FT is sending me to the top of the correct page of the thread but it doesn't jump down to the first new message.

ADDED: I'm having the same problem when I click the "go to first unread post" at top left of a thread. FT takes me to the top of the correct page, but not to the right post.
Still happening? Did you clear cache/cookies? Have any plugins running? What is your browser type and version number (and mobile device if you're using one for this)?
Old Sep 22, 2014, 10:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
It's intermittent. I'm using Safari on an iPad2 and I have rebooted.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.