Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Any way to view ALL posts in a thread on one page?

Old Apr 17, 2014, 11:13 am
Original Poster

Some of the posts in the boards are hundreds of pages long. I find the thread search difficult and it can be MUCH more convenient for searching + reading (offline) if I can get everything on one page.

The best option I've seen is under Thread Tools select print page and then choose 40 posts per page. I tried to increase the # in the URL but 40 is the max.

Any ideas or tips on how to view all at once?
Old Apr 17, 2014, 11:44 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold

As far as I know, the maximum number of posts per page is 40 on this board. You can make this your default setting in the options area of the user control panel.

Since your post pertains specifically to website functionality, I've moved it to our Technical Support forum where it will likely receive more knowledgable attention.

Please note that this post originated at the flame-free Information Desk and respond accordingly.

Thank you.

~Moderator, Information Desk

Old Apr 17, 2014, 12:17 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
40 is the max.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.