Search

Changes to FT layout / new look?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2013, 10:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Changes to FT layout / new look?

I've noticed over the past couple of days that the "gridlines" dividing topics and posts seems to have disappeared. I presume this was a bid to make things look neater and it appears to follow the same concept as iOS 7. However while iOS 7 works on my iPhone, I can't say I particularly care for this new design. Without the dividing line it makes the forum titles and thread titles run together IMHO. Maybe it's because I am too used to looking at excel, but I'm curious how and why the decision was made to make this changes.

If there is an existing thread about this or a better place to move this, mods please feel free to do so

Edit: Note to the Mods, my complaint isn't about how it looks on iOS 7, my complaint is how the desktop version looks and I was using the fact that it seems to be tailored in a similar style as iOS 7 as a reference point to the layout and "clean" look, not to the fact that I was talking about the app version of FT

Last edited by Duke787; Oct 7, 2013 at 8:04 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.