Newsletter

Old Aug 28, 2013, 5:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA S, VS S, SQ G, HH D, IHG D/A, Marriott G, Radisson G, Hertz PC
Newsletter

I just received the new-look FT newsletter. A good idea, but any way it can be more geographically targetted? The lead article was about 30k SPG points with a credit card, but it's US-only. It'd be nice if this could be hidden for non-US readers.
Old Aug 28, 2013, 6:05 am

Programs: Miles and More
Also got SPG one

Agreeing with the OP, plus - will it replace
the old "TalkMail mm.dd.yy" email? Not that
it was perfect, but I liked the "hot threads"
part of it.

I just unsubscribed from the new one, still
hoping to get old "TalkMail" stuff.
Old Aug 28, 2013, 12:25 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
They're separate, and you'll keep getting TalkMail (it's far too popular for us to stop publishing it!).

Let me know if you do not get the next one (in 2 weeks) and we'll take care of that for you.

As to targeting for non-US residents, perhaps one day we can create one for other regions, but at this time there will be some offers that are US-only.

Paul
Old Aug 28, 2013, 2:23 pm

Programs: was UA 1K now Gold, cuz UA 1.3 MM; HA,DL,AS (no status in these), Marriott Gold
Inadvertently (I think), I unsubscribed from the "new" newsletter, but can't find a link to re-subscribe. Help!
Old Aug 28, 2013, 3:42 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by BH62
Inadvertently (I think), I unsubscribed from the "new" newsletter, but can't find a link to re-subscribe. Help!
I'll have you re-added.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.