Search

Facebook login goes to a different profile

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2013, 9:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
Facebook login goes to a different profile

My login doesn't seem to last past the browser staying open on this computer. When I got to log in lazy me uses the Facebook link and it always takes me to this profile: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/membe...fim-gogov.html

I have no idea who this is, or why it is happening. THoughts?
Old Mar 1, 2013, 11:16 am
Retired admin. Please direct issues to IBobi.

We are aware of this problem. Our tech teams solved the Facebook issue but your account may still linked to the wrong profile. I'll send you an email as soon as we unlink your Facebook from that account. Let me know if you have any questions!
Old Mar 5, 2014, 11:37 am

Programs: AY,SK,SU,M&M,HH,IHG,Le
Originally Posted by WIRunner
When I got to log in lazy me uses the Facebook link and it always takes me to this profile: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/membe...fim-gogov.html
Hep,

I have a same glitch with my FB login feature. It (mis)leads me every time to Serafim's profile. I can't fix it by myself I think?
Old Mar 5, 2014, 1:32 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by superpahkina
Hep,

I have a same glitch with my FB login feature. It (mis)leads me every time to Serafim's profile. I can't fix it by myself I think?
We could resolve this by converting your FB linked profile to a regular profile (meaning you will sign on with a FT name & password, rather than your fb account).

Let us know if you'd like to do this.

Pual

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.