Wiki Posts
Search

Issues loading pages

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2013, 8:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Issues loading pages

I can't access MyFlyerTalk and had to reload the new thread page for this forum four times before I was able to post this.

Running Win 7 and IE9. Here is the error:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; Trident/5.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; SLCC2; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.3; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729)
Timestamp: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 15:51:44 UTC

Message: Unable to get value of the property 'getElementsByTagName': object is null or undefined
Line: 1
Char: 1632
Code: 0
URI: http://ui.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:ww.../js/nav.js?v=1
Old Feb 5, 2013, 1:29 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
We haven't been able to reproduce this behavior; can you try a different browser if it's still happening? Clear your cookies & cache?
Old Feb 5, 2013, 4:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by IBobi
We haven't been able to reproduce this behavior; can you try a different browser if it's still happening? Clear your cookies & cache?
It seemed to have cleared up.
Old Feb 9, 2013, 7:44 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
When using Chrome (Version 24.0.1312.57 m) on two Windows 7 OS PCs (HP and Sony) in different parts of the country, I often load blank pages and have to erase the History to get a full page load (even when the history is brief, and even when there are few browser tabs open).
Old Feb 12, 2013, 11:37 am
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by JDiver
When using Chrome (Version 24.0.1312.57 m) on two Windows 7 OS PCs (HP and Sony) in different parts of the country, I often load blank pages and have to erase the History to get a full page load (even when the history is brief, and even when there are few browser tabs open).
Tech is looking into this one, but their early verdict is you probably have a Chrome plugin (or combination thereof) that's causing it; you may want to try another browser. If that helps, try clearing your cache & disabling your plugins, then enabling them one by one until the blank pages start to happen again & you'll know what the issue is.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.