Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

My New Thread Not Appearing?

Old May 2, 2012, 8:50 am
Company Representative - The Pointologist
Original Poster

I'm new to FlyerTalk so I just need a little help figuring posting out. I submitted a thread to the Travel Tools forum yesterday and I received note that it would have to reviewed before it would be posted. I have still not seen my thread appear on the Travel Tools board, although apparently two other posts were approved last night.

Could somebody please give me an idea of what's happening, and whether new threads simply take a while to review or whether mine could have been deleted?

Thanks!
Old May 2, 2012, 9:07 am
Community Director Emerita

I've just approved the thread. When a thread by a new poster has an active link in it, it goes into a queue and requires moderator approval. This helps us keep the board virtually spam free. Moderators for that forum get email notification that gives them a link to the thread. Forums without named mods are managed by the senior mods. I've no idea why this slipped thru the cracks, and appreciate your raising the issue.
Old May 2, 2012, 9:20 am
Company Representative - The Pointologist
Original Poster

Thanks a lot!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.