Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Need posts for coupon connection

Old Feb 2, 2012, 9:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: US Airways

This is just a thread I will delete to get my 180 for the coupon connection, sorry, I dont make the rules I just live by them

Last edited by cblaisd; Feb 2, 2012 at 4:18 pm Reason: In order to "live by the rules," per his request
Old Feb 2, 2012, 9:23 am
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
You will be getting a private message!
Old Feb 2, 2012, 9:27 am

Programs: EBG4Life, EBD, 1MM
Perhaps you are not aware that the mods will mask you from CC for a posting run?
Old Feb 2, 2012, 9:28 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by the_horvaths
Perhaps you are not aware that the mods will mask you from CC for post padding?
I dont understand why, that rule is ridiculous! I dont make them, I just live by them and I cant see it until im at 180 posts... ...!
Old Feb 2, 2012, 9:30 am

Originally Posted by danman421
I dont understand why, that rule is ridiculous! I dont make them, I just live by them and I cant see it until im at 180 posts... ...!
Ok, but there are rules against posting runs that will prevent you from getting access. You don't make them, but you will be living with them. Best stop while you are ahead.
Old Feb 2, 2012, 9:31 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by the_horvaths
Perhaps you are not aware that the mods will mask you from CC for a posting run?
I was not aware of that, I will not make this "run" I did not realize it was illegal, I just figured it as an inconvenience for some people, thats why I apologized. In advance. How do I delete this thread? I will stop the run.
Old Feb 2, 2012, 9:34 am

Originally Posted by danman421
I was not aware of that, I will not make this "run" I did not realize it was illegal, I just figured it as an inconvenience for some people, thats why I apologized. In advance. How do I delete this thread? I will stop the run.
I think the mods are well aware and will delete the thread in due time. I would check your PMs as I think one of the mods has already sent you a message.

By the way, welcome to FT . Try to take a look around before posting. I am sure there are more useful ways to post and contribute. Before you know it you will have access to CC.
Old Feb 2, 2012, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Marriott or Hilton hot tub with a big drink <glub> Beverage: To-Go Bag™ DYKWIA: SSSS /rolleyes ☈ Date Night: Costco
Programs: Sea Shell Lounge Platinum, TSA Pre✓ Refusnik Diamond, PWP Gold, FT subset of the subset
To the OP; just spend some time looking around the whole of FT. There is such a broad range of subjects to contribute to here, you will reach your post requirements quickly. In fact, it can become addictive.
Old Feb 2, 2012, 10:41 am
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU
In before the deletion!!! ^
Old Feb 2, 2012, 10:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
The OP also seemed to miss the 180 day part of the requirement
Old Feb 2, 2012, 10:49 am
Community Director Emerita

OP has now learned that the path to Coupon Connection is not thru post padding. I have deleted such posts, and have locked the thread. I've also moved the thread on to Technical Issues, as it has nothing to do with Talkboard.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.