Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

FlightConnect page slow loading & funky format?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FlightConnect page slow loading & funky format?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2011, 12:34 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Question FlightConnect page slow loading & funky format?

Yesterday (12/21), I went to add some flights to FlightConnect and the page took forever to load and when it finally did load, the format is now larger and "ugly looking" (and the same thing is happening today). Tried it on both my ancient Mac laptop and my much newer iMac using both Safari and Firefox and the problem is happening on both machines with both browsers
Old Dec 24, 2011, 11:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Having the same issues with the calendar. Also took 3+ minutes to load..
Old Dec 26, 2011, 10:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
Having the same issues with the calendar. Also took 3+ minutes to load..
The loading issue appears to be fixed ^ but the page format is still meshugge where the fonts appear to be too large
Old Dec 27, 2011, 11:25 am
Original Poster

Appears to be all fixed . Thanks ^^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.