Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Message dissapeared

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2013, 12:35 pm
Original Poster

Message dissapeared

I posted an extremely detailed and lengthy reply to a message in this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-c...winter-24.html
And it appeared for a second, I think - but then it disappeared. My post count still says 3 posts which would mean that it is still included in it. Could someone please look for where this message went? I do not want to have to retype all of it as it took me about 45 minutes the first time.

Thank you
Old Nov 2, 2013, 1:06 pm
Senior Moderator; Moderator, Eco-Conscious Travel, United and Flyertalk Cares

Programs: UA 1.7 MM;; Accor & Marriott Pt; Hyatt Globalist
Welcome to FlyerTalk. That post is awaiting approval by the moderators of that forum. Often posts from new members go into a moderation queue to prevent spammers from getting through. I had to approve this one because it had a link in it. You should see action on it soon.

l'etoile
sr. moderator
Old Nov 2, 2013, 1:15 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by aaaae
... it appeared for a second, I think - but then it disappeared. My post count still says 3 posts which would mean that it is still included in it. Could someone please look for where this message went?
Chances are your post comes with a hyperlink. You should read this thread for possible explanations:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/techn...appearing.html
Old Nov 4, 2013, 10:31 pm
Original Poster

So the post still has not appeared.
There is no hyperlink in the post.

I think the moderators probably just didn't like my opinion in the thread and felt the discussion had gone on long enough already. Ah well, what can you do... it was a really good reply though.
Old Nov 5, 2013, 3:44 am

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by aaaae
So the post still has not appeared.
There is no hyperlink in the post.
In such case, you should contact the forum mod via PM to inquire about the possible reasons for delaying approval of your post. Here on FT, issues with regard to moderation in individual fora are not supposed to discuss in the public forum.

Simon and tcook052 are the mods for AC Forum, where your post in question was placed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.