Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

New FlyerTalk Cares Forum and FlyerTalk Cares Page...

Old Sep 9, 2011, 10:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!

I just saw this new forum under Community Section today:

FlyerTalk Forum

Other than the opening thread by our Community Director, Sandiego1K, I haven't seen a global announcement about this new forum. Maybe there will be more "publicity" of this improvement in the future, such as TalkMail or something. I don't know. I just want to make sure everything FlyerTalk Cares related will have a good "makeover" or be properly updated on FT.

For example, "FlyerTalk Cares" in the dropdown menu under "Members" tab on top of forum homepage takes me to this page:

http://www.flyertalk.com/cares/

Would all the links and discussion be integrated with the new FlyerTalk Cares Forum? At least I would think the new forum should be mentioned and/or covered on this webpage.

In the past, I recall seeing some discussion threads on charity donations and folks were confused about how to get it going via FlyerTalk Cares. This new forum surely will provide a nice focal point to spread FTers' kindness and generosity.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.