Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

posting bug? "you have reached the max ..."

posting bug? "you have reached the max ..."

Old Jun 29, 2011, 12:52 pm
Moderator: Mileage Run, United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 3MM; Hyatt Glob*****; Hilton Diamond
If it helps, the UA/CO forums were split back into separate forums for a while and the pre-merger forum disappeared. I was trying to follow up on a post from yesterday and it was in neither forum.
Old Jun 29, 2011, 1:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by LIH Prem
"You have reached the maximum number of posts (0) allowed in a 24 minute period for this forum."

I haven't posted anything today. Pressed the quote button in a thread in travel tech.

-David
Wondering how the OP could start this thread if he/she couldn't post?? I tried to start a similar thread and got the error message.

In any case - all now seems fine for me.
Old Jun 29, 2011, 2:08 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Glad this has been resolved,

Was wonder what I did wrong because my first indication of a problem was
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
This forum may require additional account pre-requisites that you don't current have. Check the Announcements for this forum to see if you're required to have a minimum number of posts already, etc.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Old Jun 29, 2011, 2:48 pm

Original Poster

Originally Posted by milepig
Wondering how the OP could start this thread if he/she couldn't post?
I have special powers. I can win contests with only 250 posts too.

-David
Old Jun 29, 2011, 3:45 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I think when you were successfully starting the thread, I was trying to figure out from other threads in this forum who I could contact by PM about the problem. At that point, I noticed this thread first and by then was able to post in it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.