Wiki Posts
Search

Persistent problems with FT WAP

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2011, 3:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.601 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/417)

The connectivity problems that FT experienced last month have not been resolved with the WAP. I frequently have to click on a link several times before (maybe) it loads; other times, I have to abandon the attempt and start anew. Things time out; I get messages indicating that there is a problem trying to render a page. I cannot tell whether a private message I sent went through or not.

In short, very frustrating and very unreliable.
Old May 10, 2011, 10:48 am
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Anyone else having these issues?
Old May 10, 2011, 6:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.601 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/417)

Just want to note that I am using a BlackBerry, in case that helps with the trouble-shooting.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.