Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Another Dolphin Browser HD bug...

Old Jan 12, 2011, 2:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Location: Under the Liberty Visual to 27L at PHL. Stranger in a strange land - a Devils fan in Flyers country.
Programs: PWP Le Chancelier des Clefs d'Or || Sarcasm, Anti-Stupidity, Obscure References top tier member.

I had posted previously about posts with quotes in them causing Dolphin Browser HD to give me a screen informing me that my request could not be completed because a security token was missing. This same screen also appears when trying to delete PMs. IB had at one point told me that this error was known to them and they did not have enough reports to narrow down a cause. Y'all can now add the process of deleting a private message to the list of things that can cause this error to be thrown. Thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.