Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FlyerTalk luggage tags

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2011, 12:44 pm

Programs: BA silver, Hyatt PLT, AA EXP, US silver, ICH RA, CO PLT
Originally Posted by MAN Pax
If you're redoing the tags, can we perhaps make them a little smaller and discrete?

I'd like something to identify other FTers with, but not something that screams at the other PAX.
+1111
Old Jan 10, 2011, 3:28 pm

Programs: (PM)AA SPG (Marriott), Hilton
If you're redoing the tags, can we perhaps make them a little smaller and discrete?

I'd like something to identify other FTers with, but not something that screams at the other PAX.

One suggestion is just the letters "ft" in the 'balloon', offered as die-cut, high quality, self-adhesive plastic or metal add-on sticker, maybe 3/4" x 1" or so. Any existing bag tag could be 'converted' Think of it as a FT monogram.
Old Jan 10, 2011, 4:49 pm

Programs: A3 *G, BA Silver
Originally Posted by reft
One suggestion is just the letters "ft" in the 'balloon', offered as die-cut, high quality, self-adhesive plastic or metal add-on sticker, maybe 3/4" x 1" or so. Any existing bag tag could be 'converted' Think of it as a FT monogram.
Good Idea - you could also use it to cover your name/number on the bag tag. I don't like people reading my name/number when boarding etc.
Old Jan 11, 2011, 11:22 am

Programs: - DL DM, HH Gold
Good Idea - you could also use it to cover your name/number on the bag tag. I don't like people reading my name/number when boarding etc.
Can we buy sheets of stickers, please? Then when DL Dragon FAs (I can't complain... they have been angels TATL recently, and they all adore cooing at Baby TATL lawyer who has been riding shotgun ) we can plaster them with FT tags. Like a friendly form of "happy slapping".
Old Jan 12, 2011, 6:48 pm

Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
Will the tags be completely different than the current tags, or will you keep them the same?
The tags will remain the same.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 6:51 pm

Thank you for all of your suggestions and ideas. For now the tags will remain the same. We hope to take your suggestions and offer more selections in the future.
Old Jan 16, 2011, 11:53 am

Programs: DL PM; Marriott Platinum; Starwood Gold; Hilton Silver; Hertz Five Star (sound familar?)
Great looking forward to it!
Old Feb 21, 2011, 3:03 am

Programs: SQ PPS, FB Plat, LH SEN *G, Emirates Gold, SPG Plat, Accor Plat, Hhonors Gold and some others
any news on the tags? can we order them?
Old Feb 22, 2011, 1:49 pm

Originally Posted by Mickey4finger
any news on the tags? can we order them?
We are actively working on getting the luggage tag store up. Thank you for your continued patience!
Old Feb 22, 2011, 2:25 pm

Programs: SQ PPS, FB Plat, LH SEN *G, Emirates Gold, SPG Plat, Accor Plat, Hhonors Gold and some others
Originally Posted by IBAngel
We are actively working on getting the luggage tag store up. Thank you for your continued patience!
ok, thanks! let's wait for that then! ;-)
Old Feb 23, 2011, 9:24 am

Not trying to be IMPATIENT . . .

but I hope it is not too late to provide a few suggestions ...

I, for one, would like to see FLYERTALK SWIVEL LUGGAGE TAGS - where the tag swivels so that one's name is visible without revealing all sorts of personal address/phone information.

Also, I would like to see those tags in both a PLASTIC and a METAL version; the one for expense reasons, the other for durability.

Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 25, 2011, 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by travis bickle
but I hope it is not too late to provide a few suggestions ...

I, for one, would like to see FLYERTALK SWIVEL LUGGAGE TAGS - where the tag swivels so that one's name is visible without revealing all sorts of personal address/phone information.

Also, I would like to see those tags in both a PLASTIC and a METAL version; the one for expense reasons, the other for durability.

Thanks in advance.
As stated above, for now the tags will remain the same.
We hope to take your suggestions and offer more selections in the future.
Old Feb 27, 2011, 4:11 am

Programs: FB, MM, QM, ES, KF & LP / HH, HGP & SPG
Is there any news regarding the tags? Are they coming in more than one type?
Old Apr 9, 2011, 10:25 pm

Location: "And I'm in Colorado, when I'm not in some hotel..."
Programs: UA Global Services, IHC Plantinum, HHonors Diamond, Emerald Elite
Any information yet on when the tags will be out..? Thanks
Old Apr 10, 2011, 2:04 am
Community Director Emerita

Until Internet Brands gets the FT store up, I am giving away tags. Send an email to me at sandiego1k at flyertalk dot com with your handle and your address.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.