Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Can you add the iPhone theme to mobile.flyertalk.com?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2010, 2:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SK*G & Centurion

I love the FT iPhone theme — but how come it's not available when using mobile.flyertalk.com? I usually access FT on my iPhone and laptop every day, but it's a hassle having to turn it on and off everytime I use my laptop...

Best case scenario would be to utilize the user-agent and provide the best version according to the device I'm using:

iPhone -> mobile.flyertalk.com using the iPhone theme
BlackBerry -> mobile.flyertalk.com using the regular theme
Laptop -> FlyerTalk.com using the regular theme

Please?
Old Nov 17, 2010, 12:39 pm

It's available at m.flyertalk.com, however, it was never intended to be used in production. This was a skin we made as a proof of concept that was unintentionally released to the public. We've received multiple requests to make changes or fixes to the skin, but it's never been something that we've had the time to prioritize.

We are working on an official mobile skin that we will support, but it wil be totally different from the existing one.
Old Nov 17, 2010, 6:09 pm

Proof of concept accidentally releases? That explains the limited functionality that never has been fixed! Well, despite those issues, I like it and am actually using it now from my iPhone. But great to hear that there is a more complete solution for the iPhone, and I hope it comes out soon!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.