Search

Error Message When Clicking on TB Elections Link

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2010, 8:44 am
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
Error Message When Clicking on TB Elections Link

I have tried for awhile to click on the Elections link in the Announcements. When I do, I get the following message:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
This forum may require additional account pre-requisites that you don't current have. Check the Announcements for this forum to see if you're required to have a minimum number of posts already, etc.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out | Home
Old Nov 2, 2010, 11:40 am

Originally Posted by wharvey
I have tried for awhile to click on the Elections link in the Announcements. When I do, I get the following message:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
This forum may require additional account pre-requisites that you don't current have. Check the Announcements for this forum to see if you're required to have a minimum number of posts already, etc.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out | Home
Are you talking about the link in this post?
Old Nov 2, 2010, 1:12 pm

Originally Posted by wharvey

Log Out | Home
Bit of a permissions oversight I'm afraid when I was setting up the forum

Should be fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.