Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

View First Unread - Is Not Possible

Old Oct 1, 2010, 9:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Location: Under the Liberty Visual to 27L at PHL. Stranger in a strange land - a Devils fan in Flyers country.
Programs: PWP Le Chancelier des Clefs d'Or || Sarcasm, Anti-Stupidity, Obscure References top tier member.

Clicking on View First Unread takes me nowhere...noticed over the last few days in the CO and UA forums.
Old Oct 4, 2010, 11:35 am

Can you elaborate on "nowhere"? Does it take you to a blank page? Does it keep you on the same page when you click on it?
Old Oct 4, 2010, 1:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Location: Under the Liberty Visual to 27L at PHL. Stranger in a strange land - a Devils fan in Flyers country.
Programs: PWP Le Chancelier des Clefs d'Or || Sarcasm, Anti-Stupidity, Obscure References top tier member.
Originally Posted by IB-Dick
Can you elaborate on "nowhere"? Does it take you to a blank page? Does it keep you on the same page when you click on it?
Clicking on it results in no page movement. Browser status bar just says 'Done', like nothing happened. I stay on the page but nothing happens...I'm not taken to the first unread post.
Old Oct 4, 2010, 3:54 pm

I can't seem to replicate the problem. Can you give me some additional details?

What browser are you using?
If you use a different browser, do you experience the same behavior?
Old Oct 4, 2010, 4:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by IB-Dick
I can't seem to replicate the problem. Can you give me some additional details?

What browser are you using?
If you use a different browser, do you experience the same behavior?
I'm using Firefox and have not tried in another browser. If I click on a subscribed thread from My FT and hit 'View First Unread', the thread does not move to the first unread post. It's akin to clicking a dead link...whatever command that should be there isn't.
Old Oct 13, 2010, 5:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by ConciergeMike
I'm using Firefox and have not tried in another browser. If I click on a subscribed thread from My FT and hit 'View First Unread', the thread does not move to the first unread post. It's akin to clicking a dead link...whatever command that should be there isn't.
I usually use FF, but have found that FT is one of the few sites that it has problems with. Now I use Safari for FT, FF for nearly everything else. (The other one I use a lot and that FF doesn't like is Blackboard Vista.)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.