Community
Wiki Posts
Search

System won't let me vote for frequent traveler awards

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2010, 9:39 am
Original Poster

System won't let me vote for frequent traveler awards

I came to vote for the frequent traveler awards. I spent considerable time choosing which plans to vote for and pressed submit. An overlay came up asking me for comments and telling me to type the two words below. The problem is that the overlay doesn't allow me to scroll down so that I type the two words or hit whatever button is at the bottom to submit my vote. fail!
Please fix this problem. This is one award I care about. And please reply to this thread so I can go back and vote. Thank you much.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 11:01 am

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by dee pearson
I came to vote for the frequent traveler awards....
I am not sure there's currently any vote for this type of award on FT.

Are you talking about this?

http://www.ftawards.com/

If so, you came to the wrong place to ask for technical assistance. This is www.flyertalk.com, not www.ftawards.com.

You should contact ftawards.com for your technical difficulty. (link to contact them)
Old Sep 17, 2010, 11:19 am

Originally Posted by lin821
I am not sure there's currently any vote for this type of award on FT.

Are you talking about this?

http://www.ftawards.com/

If so, you came to the wrong place to ask for technical assistance. This is www.flyertalk.com, not www.ftawards.com.

You should contact ftawards.com for your technical difficulty. (link to contact them)
The problem you are discussing above has been fixed. If you return to the page, you should be able to continue where you left off and you should be able to save your vote.

Flyertalk is working very closely with the Frequent Traveler Awards, so this is not a completely inappropriate place to report a problem. I've forwarded this to the FT Awards people, but as stated above, the issue should be resolved.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 11:32 am

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by IB-Dick
Flyertalk is working very closely with the Frequent Traveler Awards, so this is not a completely inappropriate place to report a problem.
I thought FT (i.e. flyertalk.com) itself should have enough technical issues/improvements to work on or get busy with already.
Old Sep 18, 2010, 11:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Originally Posted by IB-Dick
The problem you are discussing above has been fixed. If you return to the page, you should be able to continue where you left off and you should be able to save your vote.... Flyertalk is working very closely with the Frequent Traveler Awards.
I went through the Frequent Traveler Awards ballot screens late last night and while I was able to type / submit comments, I found the drag-and-drop voting screens virtually unusable. I couldn't cast the votes I wanted or start over. Somebody got too fancy with the interface. I've laid out my concerns in a note to Randy already, so I hope this doesn't count as cross-posting.
Old Sep 18, 2010, 12:11 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors, Practical Travel Safety Issues & San Francisco

Programs: UA, Hilton, Priceline, AirBnB
I just tried it and it worked fine

took some finessing with drag and drop but no biggie.
Old Sep 18, 2010, 12:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Exclamation

If you experience any problems with the interface, please try shift-reload to refresh the page. If that does not solve the issue, please PM me the name and version number of both your browser and operating system as well as a description of exactly what kind of prblem you are experiencing.

Xyzzy
Old Sep 19, 2010, 11:22 pm

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
Using IE9 beta and am having the same problems. No drag & drop capabilities at all.
Old Sep 26, 2010, 11:43 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Worked fine for me yesterday. IE8.

Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.