Wiki Posts
Search

load problems - ad related?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2010, 9:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

load problems - ad related?

for past say 2 days its been really bad for me - most pages load half way and then stop.

im used to seeing this occasionally, not the vast majority of the time..

if something is listed as loading (after it has stopped) its usually google ads.
Old Jun 24, 2010, 7:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

might be back to normal
Old Sep 9, 2010, 12:44 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
It's been behaving this way for me for several days and I'm starting to notice that when the page does load properly, the ad on top is NOT google chrome.
Old Sep 9, 2010, 4:37 pm

I'll run some tests, to see if we've seen an increased page load time due to ad execution, but from a server / database standpoint everything has been normal here.
Old Sep 20, 2010, 7:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by IB-Dick
I'll run some tests, to see if we've seen an increased page load time due to ad execution, but from a server / database standpoint everything has been normal here.
Yes, I have a problems when I pop-up on IE8. IT was too much problems when I am reading the forums. It was something gone wrong the FTs. When I read something on another airlines boards that I trying to stop the popup ad. How exactly I need to do something for me to removed the infected on my computer?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.