Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ignoring a Forum

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2010, 11:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: Qantas Platinum, SQ Krisflyer PPS, UA 1p, Marriot Lifetime Platinum, American EXP
Ignoring a Forum

Is it possible to ignore a complete forum? I tried to list OMNI/PR as the user to ignore and of course that does not work. I would like to ignore some forums completely but continue to use the New Posts option, of course without these forums messages being listed.
Is this Possible?
Could this be considered for a enhancement?
Old Mar 25, 2010, 11:49 am
Founder of FlyerTalk

we can provide a volunteer "mask" of the forum so you can not see it if that is your choice. We can try ti to see if it's the solution right for you. Let me know.

Good question.
Old Mar 25, 2010, 11:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: Qantas Platinum, SQ Krisflyer PPS, UA 1p, Marriot Lifetime Platinum, American EXP
Sounds good to me

Thanks I will give it a try, just let me know what to do. I just thought it would be a good option for those who wish to not see things they are not interested in.
Keep up the good work, BTW, I have passed over 4mm BIS.
Old Mar 25, 2010, 12:47 pm
Founder of FlyerTalk

swanscn: OK, i have the mask in place and let me know how this option works for you.

As for the BIS, I'm just a few miles short of hitting that 4mm BIS and here's my tip-of-the-hat to you on that achievement. As you know, there's a heck of a lot more people who aren't even close than the rare ones who can claim that milestone. So, you have 5mm BIS on your frequent flyer bucket list? Thank you very much for your support of FlyerTalk.
Old Mar 25, 2010, 1:42 pm
Original Poster

Talking Seems to be working perfectly

Thank You it works great.^ And yes I will put 5mm on my bucket list, but maybe not at the very top. Still many things to do and many places to see, so putting them first will get me to the other thing. And I will have a great time doing it.
If I can provide assistance on anything feel free to ask.:-:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.