Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Out of the blue, an email advertisement from Internet Brands for...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Out of the blue, an email advertisement from Internet Brands for...

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2010, 7:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Thumbs down Out of the blue, an email advertisement from Internet Brands for...

..."Ford-Trucks Special Offer from Harbor Freight Tools" (subject line). This was to the email address that I only use for my relationship with FlyerTalk.

I am not pleased.

I don't know if this thread is in the right forum, but it's the one where I see Internet Brands mentioned the most. For my relationship with FlyerTalk, this is indeed a technical issue.
Old Feb 23, 2010, 11:28 am

Just to be clear we did not send out any marketing campaigns so we definitely did not authorize this. We only send out news letters.Could you send me the email that you received from IB? Could you also include your email address that it got sent to? Please forward all this information to me at [email protected].

Thanks!
Old Feb 23, 2010, 11:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
You've got EM. Thanks for responding.
Old Feb 23, 2010, 12:31 pm

On August 13th, 2007, you registered and confirmed an account with that email address on Ford-Trucks.com, a site that is also owned by Internet Brands.

I have notified the tech team for that site to ensure that you are removed from future mailings. I should also inform you that your email address is less private then you think, as I Googled it and came up with results where it's also been used.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.