Wiki Posts
Search

Immediate notification of new FT post?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2010, 7:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS- MVP Gold, Marriott Silver
Immediate notification of new FT post?

Sorry if this has already been covered. I am subscribed to several FT threads, and get a "digest" style email each night around midnight PST of the days new posts, as do many of you I am sure. I don't always have time to check FT throughout the day, and always kick myself when one of the rare mistake fares comes out in the morning and there've been 5 pages of posts by late afternoon and then it's gone! Ughh.

Does anyone know if it's possible to either subscribe as an RSS feed, or some other way to be notified by email or text as soon as a new post appears in a particular thread?

Thanks all....
Old Feb 12, 2010, 8:54 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

In the subscription notification options change from daily digest email to instant email. Should meet your needs. Or use the RSS feed that is on every page in the forums.

Or just spend more time here.
Old Feb 13, 2010, 7:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS- MVP Gold, Marriott Silver
Options only include daily or weekly?

Thanks for the reply, but the only options I see listed are Daily or Weekly, there isn't one for instant email? I also don't see any RSS option on my browser (Firefox) for any of the forums I'm subscribed to (Mileage Run Deals, Mileage Run Discussion, Hotel Deals, Marriott and Alaska Air) I feel dense here all of a sudden...sorry!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.