Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Portrait Advert at the top instead of at the side. (United Mileage Plus).

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2009, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb

Every so often this evening I get a 'Priority Club' advert (landscape) above a 'United Mileage Plus' advertising banner positioned between the top bar ( Jump to Forums: * Miles & Points * Travel & Dining * Community * OMNI) and the start of the threadd box (FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Programs > InterContinental Hotels: Priority Club & Inter-Continental Ambassador).

The United advertising banner is portrait and I presume it's supposed to be on the right hand side of the screen, not the in the top portion.

The following text is below the advert:
You can view sample page at: http://app.mediaplex.com/adserver/ui...09186796853222 ************************************************** ************ 4)
I have a screenshot if you need one.

My Browser:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Old Nov 9, 2009, 11:52 am

Programs: DL DM (and NRSA), UA NA, HH Dia, National Exec Elite
Im having similar issues this morning both with IE8 and Firefox 3.5.3
Old Jan 11, 2010, 11:48 am

A similar problem now on all fora: a long side ad appearing at the top of the forum list.

It is part of an Air New Zealand/UK advertising campaign -- there are also problems with the editorial in that it is just a logo, a book now button and 'undefined undefined undefined'. I think their ad server is broken... or just serving the wrong content in the wrong spots on the flyertalk pages.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.