Wiki Posts
Search

Flight Attendant Online Forums

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2016, 6:45 am
Original Poster

Flight Attendant Online Forums

Greetings Flyertalkers,

I have a home close to Orlando International Airport and want to rent out a room to a Flight Attendant who is based or on reserve in Orlando and looking for a Crash Pad.

Does anyone know of a website that is utilized by FA's that I could post an ad on?

Thanks and please advise.
Old Sep 27, 2016, 8:33 am
Moderator: Avianca, Travel Photography, Travel Technology & USA

Programs: Emeritus VIP Fromins Deli Encino grandfathered successor program - UA MM & HH Diamond
This is far off topic for the board you posted it on, but in case by chance someone has an answer, I'll move it to a catch-all forum.
Old Sep 27, 2016, 9:12 am

Programs: Tegridy Elite
Google turns up a variety of sites along the lines of what you're looking for.
Old Sep 27, 2016, 10:07 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Something to think about is whether your state or municipality permits you to state that you will rent only to a FA. The rules can be different for accommodations in your home versus an independent apartment.

If MCO has some FA break rooms, you might try to post an old fashioned paper notice on bulletin boards there or near an employee entrance.
Old Sep 27, 2016, 11:40 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Craigslist?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.