Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Suggestion: new forum on Cash back sites

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2016, 9:19 pm

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by kellio33
Honestly, no. I really don't want to dig through the, well, Spam to find to find the info.
As I said, there are several sites that are better organized. I don't want to have to search in a junk forum, when the search actually does works. :-)

If there are other sites that serve the need of providing information for a topic that is not travel related, there you go. Too many folks seem to now be confusing Flyertalk with a website for anything deal-related or tools to help manufactured spend. It isn't.
Old May 14, 2016, 8:12 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by Adam1222
If there are other sites that serve the need of providing information for a topic that is not travel related, there you go. Too many folks seem to now be confusing Flyertalk with a website for anything deal-related or tools to help manufactured spend. It isn't.
Couldn't agree more.
Old May 14, 2016, 9:01 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
I don't mind searching for a conga for a specific site, but I wouldn't think to check FT for best percentage of cash back.
Old May 16, 2016, 7:36 am

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Well said!
Old May 16, 2016, 12:30 pm

Programs: US,HH
In my case, it is used for travel related purposes and FT does not meet that need. I believe the OP was looking to see if FT could meet the the need.
I'm not willing to dig around in a bunch of SPAM to see if I can find who is giving the most cashback on IHG bookings. I go elsewhere.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.