Wiki Posts
Search

Voting over, motion passed: Changing the Avianca Forum Name

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2016, 7:26 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by JDiver
Speaking for myself as a member and former military service person operating under security clearance restrictions, I know rwoman is a military service person with significant and at least reserve obligations. I doubt she is free to reveal every detail of occasional duty related absences. Sometimes silence is a requirement.
While that's true, rwoman when she did her mea culpa made it very clear that she simply missed it/forgot. And I gave her a ^ for admitting it on both the public & private forums & 'owning up/took full responsibility for missing the vote', and promised not to do it again (which she has held to). She didn't hide behind the rule that TB members don't have to participate on the public forum/not answer to their constituents.

So well done her - and not so well done by other TB members over the years, including the one who didn't vote this time.

Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.