Subdivide United Simple Question Forum?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2015, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: was UA 1K now Gold, cuz UA 1.3 MM; HA,DL,AS (no status in these), Marriott Gold

A few years back the Safety/Security Forum was split into three sub-Forums to cover several more-specific topic areas. Wondering if it ever had been considered to divide the United (or other airlines') Simple Question Forum(s) into, say, General Questions & Award Flight Questions.
Old Nov 19, 2015, 3:33 pm
Ambassador, New England

Programs: Amtrak, WN RR, Choice
The FlyerTalk Talkboard Forum might be the best place for this type of decision, I'll alert a mod to move this there.

That said, is there a reason that the "simple question" thread isn't working and needs its own forum?
Old Nov 20, 2015, 12:54 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
If this is meant to be a suggestion specifically for the UA forum, you might want to contact the mods there and see how they react to the idea.

If it's a more general suggestion that many of the airline fora on TB should be reorganized, maybe it would be useful to clarify the vision of how various airline fora should be organized. For example, is this meant to apply only to USA legacy carriers, all major airlines/programs, or every airline forum, including airlines of India, airlines of Russia, other North and South American, other Asian, etc.

The AF/KLM forum is already somewhat organized this way in that it is divided to three subfora: the FB FF program, AF, and KLM.
Old Nov 20, 2015, 1:16 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

I am not so sure that a sub-forum idea is a good one; but of course I will listen to what fellow FlyerTalk members have to say.
Old Nov 20, 2015, 10:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...5-part-ii.html

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...-security-222/
first, politics was separated, then programs were separated

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.