Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > TalkBoard Topics
Reload this Page >

Proposal to Elect Moderators

Old Nov 28, 2012, 7:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United, AA, Hilton

I would like to submit a proposal to elect moderators on either a 6 month or yearly basis. It seems power is going to certain moderators heads.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 8:05 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
There's been a number of Talk Board candidates and members over the years that would like to have Talk Board have a say in moderators or moderation policy, but it's been made consistently clear that they have nothing to do with either topic. Your only avenue would be a conversation with the Community Director. Good luck.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 9:05 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
As indicated in the sticky, the Community Director appoints moderators, and

This is the TalkBoard Forum.

It is not the Moderator Forum.

If you have complaints/questions/compliments/etc about moderator actions or policies, or moderation in general, then address them to Carol ("SanDiego1K"), the Flyertalk Community Director.
Feel free to contact the Community Director with your proposal and suggestions; Carol is always willing to listen.

Thank you.

JDiver, Senior Moderator

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.