Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > TalkBoard Topics
Reload this Page >

Create a Frequent Parker Program section

Create a Frequent Parker Program section

Old Sep 1, 2015, 2:23 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by jason8612
Are you referring to programs like BAA awards for London airports and the Heinemann Duty Free program?
Vaguely the BAA plan, but mostly one I've seen advertised that applies to a bunch of USA airports. It didn't interest me so I didn't check the details.

Does anyone know whether any programs like Clear or Privium grant discounts in certain airport concessions?
Old Sep 4, 2015, 11:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
ThanksAgain offers points based on airport spend at participating merchants, including parking.
Old Sep 4, 2015, 4:45 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by Canarsie
I would certainly support the formation of the suggested forum in question.

There are a number of airport parking facilities some of them national in the United States which offer loyalty programs.
Originally Posted by tom911
How do the Talk Board members feel, though? This topic has been out there for two months and only one member has commented and offered suggestions.
Now I am a member of TalkBoard; but my opinion has not changed.

Unfortunately, I do not believe there would be enough traffic to support a new forum dedicated to frequent parker loyalty programs.
Old Sep 4, 2015, 7:13 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Matre-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by omarrodz
My search for airport parking does not yield any results. Is there one here?
We've merged your query into the existing thread for the sake of discussion continuity.

/Moderator
Old Sep 5, 2015, 6:55 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I'm with Canarsie so far. I actually use an offsite parking place (Fast Park & Relax) but I do not see the market for a forum about the subject. Obviously I'm open to having my mind changed but there doesn't seem to be much demand on the subject.
Old Sep 8, 2015, 8:07 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
I lost all interest in parking programs the day Parking Company of America told me that my 2 completed punch cards for 10 days free each were now almost worthless in their new points program. I fired them: I have never used them again.

I now park with Expresso Airport Parking, which has the lowest rates and which makes no promises about future benefits.

Parking programs don't need a forum. They need a thread warning our members that those programs are often managed without integrity.
Old Sep 9, 2015, 5:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Originally Posted by nsx
I lost all interest in parking programs the day Parking Company of America told me that my 2 completed punch cards for 10 days free each were now almost worthless in their new points program. I fired them: I have never used them again.

I now park with Expresso Airport Parking, which has the lowest rates and which makes no promises about future benefits.

Parking programs don't need a forum. They need a thread warning our members that those programs are often managed without integrity.
The family near LHR I found through parkatmyhouse.com several years ago has been awesome.

Prior to that, I used LHR parking and, once, Purple Parking...it only took one use (and not even my own car) to make me realize I was not going to use them again.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.