Reload this Page >

Suggestion to change the Travel Destinations look

Old Mar 22, 2012, 11:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Too many

Hi Everyone

Just a quick suggestion but one that does frustrate me from time to time.

Is there any chance of the Travel Destinations Forums being put in alphabetical order rather than the way they are now?

I realise at the moment they are going in continent order (somewhat), but when scrolling down via the iPad or iPhone it would be easier to view in alpha form.

On a second note...do you think you would ever consider splitting the Australia/New Zealand/South Pacific forums?

Australia is a massive country in land size and a lot of travellers may be unsure of what threads are about Australia and what are NZ (if they're just browsing through). Some people even think they're the same country at times!
There are also obviously different country rules, different types of destinations and airports etc
I would suggest at some point splitting Australia as it's own Destination
Old Mar 23, 2012, 9:04 am

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Previously discussed:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/talkb...s-ordered.html

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/talkb...reordered.html
Old Mar 23, 2012, 8:09 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by Jinxy
Just a quick suggestion but one that does frustrate me from time to time.

Is there any chance of the Travel Destinations Forums being put in alphabetical order rather than the way they are now?

I realise at the moment they are going in continent order (somewhat), but when scrolling down via the iPad or iPhone it would be easier to view in alpha form.
I set up three subforums today for Asia, South America and Europe. You'll see more detail on an earlier thread on the topic.

On a second note...do you think you would ever consider splitting the Australia/New Zealand/South Pacific forums?

Australia is a massive country in land size and a lot of travellers may be unsure of what threads are about Australia and what are NZ (if they're just browsing through). Some people even think they're the same country at times!
There are also obviously different country rules, different types of destinations and airports etc
I would suggest at some point splitting Australia as it's own Destination
I'll leave this one to Talkboard.

Thanks for the suggestions for improvement.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.