Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > TalkBoard Topics
Reload this Page >

Counting OMNI P/R posts, where is the discussion and vote?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Counting OMNI P/R posts, where is the discussion and vote?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2012, 8:30 am
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU
Originally Posted by dhammer53
Ever hear the expression beating a dead horse?

dh
That horse must be named Lazarus!
Old Jan 24, 2012, 5:50 pm
Community Director Emerita

I will be honoring the vote of Talkboard once the two current votes, on a games forum and not counting the games forum, have concluded. All 3 votes are related and impact each other (depending on how the votes go). This way, I can work with Internet Brands at one time to make all necessary changes.
Old Jan 24, 2012, 8:37 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by kokonutz
That horse must be named Lazarus!
LOL!

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
I will be honoring the vote of Talkboard once the two current votes, on a games forum and not counting the games forum, have concluded. All 3 votes are related and impact each other (depending on how the votes go). This way, I can work with Internet Brands at one time to make all necessary changes.
Good to know that the three motions seemed to be tied together on a move forward..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.