Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > TalkBoard Topics
Reload this Page >

Thread for giving away Admiral Club items?

Old Jan 16, 2016, 12:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL, UA, AA, B6, BA (airline status-free leisure traveler), Hilton Diamond

I understand the T&C's of the coupon condition that we can no longer trade AA items. That was because AA put the hammer down.

I seem to have seen a thread recently in which expiring AA upgrades could be given away. If so, can there also be a thread for other AA giveaways (not trades)?

I ask because I have a couple of Admiral Club passes that are about to expire, which I can't use, so I would like to give them away.

There has to be others out there in my situation.

Thank you for all that you do!!
Old Jan 16, 2016, 12:35 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Matre-plongeur des Muccis
The American Airlines | AAdvantage forum has two active threads on non-remunerative, non-trade offers I'm aware of: unused, expiring SWU and lounge guesting. You may start a thread there offering unused / expiring Admirals Club passes freely and without bartering etc. There is no need to request a new venue to do so.

I'll close this now; you can post your thread in the AA forum anytime.

JDiver
Moderator: TalkBoard Topics forum, American Airlines | AAdvantage forum, etc.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.