Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > TalkBoard Topics
Reload this Page >

Proposal: Should a Commercial For-Profit Forum Be Created on FlyerTalk?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Proposal: Should a Commercial For-Profit Forum Be Created on FlyerTalk?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2012, 1:57 pm

Thanks for following up on this Koko. The proposed motion looks great.

-David
Old Mar 4, 2012, 7:56 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Bit late to the party..

But I think a limited form of market place would be a very good idea. Already happening are the services of Virtuoso travel agents offering service that benefit FTers.. this is something that has benefitted me greatly recently and has enhanced my stays at Fairmonts and Four Seasons.

As discussed in this thread.. proceed carefully and thoughtfully.. with the benefit of FTers in mind.
Old Mar 9, 2012, 1:59 am
formerly known as 2lovelife

Location: ORF : UA_Premier_Gold4Life, Bonvoy_titanium, Accor_Plat
Originally Posted by Ancien Maestro
Bit late to the party..

But I think a limited form of market place would be a very good idea. Already happening are the services of Virtuoso travel agents offering service that benefit FTers.. this is something that has benefitted me greatly recently and has enhanced my stays at Fairmonts and Four Seasons.

As discussed in this thread.. proceed carefully and thoughtfully.. with the benefit of FTers in mind.
A perfect example of another type of commercial activity that could benefit me and other members.
Old Mar 18, 2012, 1:47 pm

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
Canarsie

Watch the slippery slope here, by having it here is FT liable in this SUE HAPPY world we live in ?
Old Mar 19, 2012, 8:30 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Just as an fyi - the motion passed. Please see the other thread for vote results.

Cheers.
Old Mar 19, 2012, 10:09 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums
Original Poster

While the creation of the new forum was not exactly what I had in mind and originally proposed, I would like to thank members of the TalkBoard for considering it and approving the new forum.

I hope that this new forum is instrumental in the constant and collaborative effort to further improve FlyerTalk for its members.
Old Mar 19, 2012, 9:58 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Congratulations on the new forum. This forum will be informative.^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.