Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More > Swiss International Air Lines
Sign in using an external account

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 15, 08, 1:46 am   #1
szg
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SZG, Austria
Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Posts: 33,172
Check PNR Swiss booking

I need your help.

How can I see my PNR, which I booked direct with the LX Hotline.

Amadeus - www.checkmytrip.com - no
Sabre - www.virtuallythere.com - no
Galileo - www.viewtrip.com - no

The booking was made without a profile on the LX homepage, so I can´t see it there.

Any solution ? Thanks.
__________________
Austria, the country like Germany but with a Jamaican touch !
szg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 08, 2:55 am   #2
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 700
you can't!
LX is using a proprietary booking system - so no chance to see it except via their website...
CubaLibre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 08, 3:14 am   #3
szg
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SZG, Austria
Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Posts: 33,172
There is also no possibility to make a temporary booking at the LX homepage, which can be hold 72 hours. This can be only done via the Call Center.
__________________
Austria, the country like Germany but with a Jamaican touch !
szg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 08, 2:23 am   #4
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: ORD
Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AA, HYATT DIA, HH SLV, SPG
Posts: 5,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaLibre View Post
you can't!
LX is using a proprietary booking system - so no chance to see it except via their website...
How you can see it on their website if you have not done the booking online but through the call center ?
NA-Flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 08, 3:38 am   #5
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: BRN
Programs: LH M&M
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by szg View Post
There is also no possibility to make a temporary booking at the LX homepage, which can be hold 72 hours. This can be only done via the Call Center.
That's not quiet true. It all depends on the fare basis you are booking.
For example I'm holding right now 2 J Fare tkts. Can be done after login as a swiss or m&l customer. You have to click temporary booking.

If you are talking about the cheap fares (probably non refundable) you might be right.
mauinokai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 08, 3:57 am   #6
szg
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SZG, Austria
Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Posts: 33,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauinokai View Post
That's not quiet true. It all depends on the fare basis you are booking.
For example I'm holding right now 2 J Fare tkts. Can be done after login as a swiss or m&l customer. You have to click temporary booking.

If you are talking about the cheap fares (probably non refundable) you might be right.
It was possible for me to book at the LX Service Center a cheap E fare, which can be held 72 hours (temporary booking).
__________________
Austria, the country like Germany but with a Jamaican touch !
szg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 08, 4:31 am   #7
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Montréal, QC (YUL)
Programs: LX, TK, Starwood, Marriott, Avis
Posts: 4,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by LH/LX View Post
How you can see it on their website if you have not done the booking online but through the call center ?
You can't.
__________________
truly yours. airOli.
airoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 08, 9:01 am   #8
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by szg View Post
There is also no possibility to make a temporary booking at the LX homepage, which can be hold 72 hours. This can be only done via the Call Center.
I wasn't aware of this feature at all - can you make any temporary bookings on lh/os.com?

On a related note - tried to retrieve some OS bookings (made online!) recently - no chance!

pcf
pcflyer213 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 5:53 pm.