Check PNR Swiss booking

Old Jun 15, 2008, 1:46 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Check PNR Swiss booking

I need your help.

How can I see my PNR, which I booked direct with the LX Hotline.

Amadeus - www.checkmytrip.com - no
Sabre - www.virtuallythere.com - no
Galileo - www.viewtrip.com - no

The booking was made without a profile on the LX homepage, so I can´t see it there.

Any solution ? Thanks.
Old Jun 15, 2008, 2:55 am

you can't!
LX is using a proprietary booking system - so no chance to see it except via their website...
Old Jun 15, 2008, 3:14 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

There is also no possibility to make a temporary booking at the LX homepage, which can be hold 72 hours. This can be only done via the Call Center.
Old Jun 17, 2008, 2:23 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by CubaLibre
you can't!
LX is using a proprietary booking system - so no chance to see it except via their website...
How you can see it on their website if you have not done the booking online but through the call center ?
Old Jun 17, 2008, 3:38 am

Programs: LH M&M
Originally Posted by szg
There is also no possibility to make a temporary booking at the LX homepage, which can be hold 72 hours. This can be only done via the Call Center.
That's not quiet true. It all depends on the fare basis you are booking.
For example I'm holding right now 2 J Fare tkts. Can be done after login as a swiss or m&l customer. You have to click temporary booking.

If you are talking about the cheap fares (probably non refundable) you might be right.
Old Jun 17, 2008, 3:57 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mauinokai
That's not quiet true. It all depends on the fare basis you are booking.
For example I'm holding right now 2 J Fare tkts. Can be done after login as a swiss or m&l customer. You have to click temporary booking.

If you are talking about the cheap fares (probably non refundable) you might be right.
It was possible for me to book at the LX Service Center a cheap E fare, which can be held 72 hours (temporary booking).
Old Jun 17, 2008, 4:31 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
Originally Posted by LH/LX
How you can see it on their website if you have not done the booking online but through the call center ?
You can't.
Old Jun 20, 2008, 9:01 am

Originally Posted by szg
I wasn't aware of this feature at all - can you make any temporary bookings on lh/os.com?

On a related note - tried to retrieve some OS bookings (made online!) recently - no chance!

pcf

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.