NBO-ZRH red-eye in Y - I think I made a mistake?

Subscribe
hey,

I'm flying NBO-ZRH 10th of May (overnight) and just realised that I should have invested a little more in my own health and buy C rather than Y.

Not flying long-haul LX too often so I have two questions:
- how full the plane will be - maybe there will be an op-up miracle?
- I'm out of vouchers / miles - are there any cash upgrades available? Or shall I go back to my TA and just adjust the ticket (fare difference)?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
mfk
Only thing I can say is that when I was on that flight last (booked in Y), Swiss called me about 2 days before departure with a cash upgrade offer to C. At that time it was around CHF 600. I took it....
Keep in mind that you can't expect anything on the ground at NBO (the airport and lounge are pretty bad).
Maybe you get lucky, crossing my fingers for you.

As per your health... I am suffering an average two longhauls a week in Y and am still alive, although barely
Quote: Only thing I can say is that when I was on that flight last (booked in Y), Swiss called me about 2 days before departure with a cash upgrade offer to C. At that time it was around CHF 600. I took it....
Keep in mind that you can't expect anything on the ground at NBO (the airport and lounge are pretty bad).
Maybe you get lucky, crossing my fingers for you.

As per your health... I am suffering an average two longhauls a week in Y and am still alive, although barely
hey

600 CHF - would take it w/o thinking - so there's hope! Thank you.

Two longhauls a week in Y - that sounds really heavy.

thanks & good night
mfk
Quote: Two longhauls a week in Y - that sounds really heavy.

thanks & good night
mfk
It is - worst part is explaining to your wife and kid why you come home at 7am and go straight to bed....

Cheers!
Quote: It is - worst part is explaining to your wife and kid why you come home at 7am and go straight to bed....

Cheers!
with you - this time used vouchers to bump myself to C (SFO-FRA) and plan to knock myself out w/ wine, sleep aaaaaaall the way to Europe to offer at least half of Sunday to my GF.

mfk